A message shared from Kelly Barkovich:
I am excited to share with you the Mock Job Interviews for this year! Most of you have helped me out in the past and I am asking if you would be willing to help me out again this year. Some of you are brand new and I want to see if you could help me out with this amazing opportunity!
This year, I am changing the format. I am running a full day seminar, rather than a 3+ week opportunity.
The date will ONLY be: May 17th....7:55am-3:30pm
Allow me to explain more:
I am also going to ask that you will evaluate the students' performance. This is NEW this year!!!!
- My students will be coming in to our gym during 20 min sessions (that they will sign up for).
- They will have a copy of their resume
- They will be applying for a part-time job of their choice
- I would like you to ask students series of interview questions that I will supply to you (or you can branch out on your own).
I will be offering blocks of time that you can sign up for. Or, you could sign up for the entire day!
If you are willing to commit, I will send you the following items:
- The interview questions
- The student evaluation sheet
Block #1 - 7:55 -10:20am
Block #2 - 10:20am - 12:40pm
Block #3 - 12:40pm - 3:30pm
If you have other people you know who would be willing to help out, please send this to them
English Language Arts Teacher
Appleton West High School