Proudly Serving the Fox Cities of Wisconsin
STEP Industries non-profit organization located in the Fox Valley and Milwaukee. STEP offers hope to recovering alcoholics, chemical dependents and co-dependents by providing vocational and personal growth opportunities. We offer outsource solutions to companies of all sizes who need additional labor support and space. We also have 2 sober living houses for people leaving treatment as well as a vocational center to help people reach their goals and move out of poverty.
Join us at STEP Industries on 9/13 at 8am to learn more about the mission, addiction in the workplace and discover ways STEP and your organization can collaborate to improve the area’s workforce.
Included in this educational presentation is a 20 minute tour of the plant as well as a 40 minute presentation addressing the following topics:
1. Cost of addiction to a business
2. Signs of addiction in the workplace
3. Local options for treatment
4. What STEP does to assist/educate employees
5. Ways to make your work environment more accepting for a person in recovery
6. After treatment, what are the signal of "backsliding" towards using again
7. Question to the audience: What are the HR needs in this area? What do you need/want to learn from our expertise in AODA treatment and recovery?
P.O. Box 871
Appleton WI 54912
SHRM Privacy Statement
FVSHRM By Laws 2018.pdf
Proudly Serving and Supporting the Fox Cities of Wisconsin since 1966